The best time to repair your roof is yesterday
Spotting signs of damage and deterioration early gives you an opportunity to get ahead of serious problems through early intervention. Taking a more prevention-based approach to roof maintenance and repairs can add years to the lifespan of your roof and secure your entire home against more extensive damage.
Early warning signs that your roof could use some TLC
You can get a jump on roof repairs and reduce the long-term damage and costs by looking for the first symptoms of damage:
- missing shingles
- curling shingles
- splitting shingles
- loose shingles
- missing roofing materials, such as flashing and pipe collars
- dry rotting and cracking roofing materials
- rusted metal fixtures, such flashing and pipe collars
- interior paint discoloration
How a little roof damage leads to big problems
The next best time to repair your roof is today
What to expect when you call Loudoun Valley Roofing for a roof repair
- A friendly receptionist in our home office here in Loudoun Valley will ask you a few questions to assess your roofing emergency. For most common roofing repairs, she’ll recommend the standard flat rate roof repair service.
- We’ll schedule the repair service and reserve your time slot using a credit card.
- When the repair is completed, we’ll process your payment and send you a report of the work we’ve done, including photographs.
Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know how much I appreciate your recommendation of Loudoun Valley Roofing. They were very responsive, courteous and professional. Of the 4-5 contractors I called, they were the only ones who could even schedule a visit this week to do an estimate. As things worked out they felt confident that they could do the initial evaluation using photos I had taken after last Saturday’s rain. I emailed them to Heather, and she got back to me within an hour with an estimate. Their first and only on site visit to my home was this past Thursday and within an hour the technician had found the leak, identified another potential problem, fixed both and inspected the entire roof.