Since our start in August of 1984, Loudoun Valley Roofing has simply grown and grown. AND GROWN! In fact, we are now one of the five largest shingle roofing contractors in Northern Virginia. We got there by never changing 3 simple goals:
1. TO TREAT CUSTOMERS AS WE WANT TO BE TREATED.
We are consumers just like you! We remember and discuss incidents in our own Affairs that have bothered us and try not to do the same to our own customers
2. TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY PAY FOR, MORE IF POSSIBLE, BUT NEVER LESS.
If you find anything missing from our specifications, please feel free to ask questions. To us, there is no such thing as a silly question. We firmly believe that an informed customer is a comfortable customer. Comfort translates into satisfaction.
3. MAINTAIN A CONSISTENTLY SUPERIOR LEVEL OF QUALITY THROUGH EXPERIENCED, PROPERLY TRAINED, WELL EQUIPPED AND CONTENT EMPLOYEES WORKING IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our 4 foremen have been with us for minimum 15 years. All started in the field and had hands- on experience before they came here. 9 of our 11 crew leaders have been with us 10 years. We think this says a lot about our company and should make you more comfortable with your result.
Your experience with us will start with the estimate. Overall, roofing is not rocket science. By adhering to proper installation techniques and using quality materials, a new roof should give you every year of the roof life that you choose. However, the adage “its in the details” certainly applies to roofing. Our lead estimator, Greg Shumaker, has over 30 years experience, and he too started out in the field. He knows what to look out for and the detail work necessary. Tomas Guzman also started out hands-on.
Also, we use no “per square” prices. Each roof is analyzed and bid individually. If you choose to go with our company(and we certainly hope you do), our estimators will personally make your work order and fully note various detail work on the ticket. Besides materials, each work order has a sketch of your roof with all areas noted where any special work is necessary. Feel free anytime to ask our men to see your work order ..
IF YOU DON’T NEED A ROOF AND REPAIRS WOULD BE MORE APPROPRIATE, WE WILL SAY SO. WE WELCOME REPAIR WORK AND THERE ARE NO COMMISSIONS HERE.
When the work begins, you will see our full time employees arrive in fully equipped company vehicles. A supervisor has already reviewed you ticket with the crew but he will also check your job at least twice and direct special crews for certain detail work as necessary. He will know your job due to our comprehensive work orders and communication with the estimator. A final inspection will be performed. Feel free to ask any questions and point out any concerns at any time during the process. If there is a communication problem(language barrier), our men will put you in touch with a bilingual supervisor in short order. If cell reception happens to be a problem, please know that there are normally 4 people available in the office during normal hours.
After the job, you can rest assured that we are going to continue to be here for you for years to come. If by any chance you have a problem, we will take care of it. We are human beings. We do make mistakes, but if we do, we will work diligently and promptly to make them right.
Loudoun Valley Roofing, family owned and operated, was established in 1984 by Matt. His daughter, Heather, came to work in his office in 1998 and has been here ever since. The company has 36 full-time employees and 24 trucks in operation. Matt considers all of his long time employees as part of his extended family and we even have second generation employees! Loudoun Valley Roofing has proudly been providing roofing and roof related services in Loudoun County, VA and the greater four-state region for over 25 years.
We take pride in customer service and our ability to give a competitive price and stick to it.
Our mottos are “You get what you pay for” and “we treat you as we want to be treated”
Our Products and Services
- Steep Slope Products – Shingles, Cedar shakes and shingles, synthetic slates, standing seam metal, bays and barrels
- Flat Roofing – EPDM and TPO, standard and LEED
- Duradek, the walkable deck solution and railing systems
- Velux skylight certified installers
- Snow Guards / Snow Birds – The Berger Bros line
- Gutters and gutter screens – gutters are one of our few sublets
- Algae stain treatments – new application for us
- Repair Service – We welcome repairs!
- And more – siding and windows coming soon
Loudoun Valley Roofing’s operations cover the following regions
- All Loudoun County, VA
- Rt 7 from Alexandria to Winchester
- Rt 81 from Martinsburg to Woodstock
- Rt 66 from Arlington to Strasburg
- Rt 95 from Springfield to Fredericksburg
What Separates Us From The Rest: Experience and Organization
- Our foreman have 14-21 years of expertise with the company
- We have full-time employees sub very little work.
- We come prepared in fully stocked and equipped company trucks.
- Fully staffed with 4 in office to answer your call 90% of the time.
- VA Class A 2705 0125127A
- Arlington County 049309942
- City of Alexandria 54620-01
- County of Fairfax 0836255
- City of Fairfax 109397
- County of Frederick, VA 013865
- County of Loudoun B804198
- Town of Hamilton BL08-121
- Town of Lovettsville 0149
- Town of Leesburg 544
- Town of Purcellville 228
- Town of Herndon 08 00006972
- County of Prince William
- MD – MHIC 96155
- WV – WV032500